I decided to make eggs and toast for lunch today, and nearly burnt down my house… well not really, but I did end up ruining my toaster oven and made a mess in my kitchen.
Here is how to properly start and put out a toaster oven fire:
1. Put bread in toaster
2. Set it to toast
3. Go to remove finished toast from toaster
4. Knock piece of Toast through the rack on to the heating element.
5. Ignite toast on fire
6. First piece of toast should ignite second piece of toast on fire
7. Close door and hope it puts itself out
8. Realize it needs to be put out.
9. Unplug toaster from wall
10. Spray with fire extinguisher
11. Air out apartment
12. Enjoy huge mess
13. Take photos, spread story on internet
14. Put off cleaning up huge mess
I am guessing I should just throw out the toaster over, since it is now covered with fire powder.
When is the last time you lit something on fire?
Also just as a note… if you rent/own/stay at someones house with a kitchen, you should spend the 10-20$ on a fire extinguisher so you do not burn the fucking place down "When Good Bread Turns into BAD TOAST!"