So I checked my yahoo mail and Mandi had written me this. I posted it here for the sake of creating more wonderful content for my blog.
Welcome to “getting to know your friends” Okay, here’s what you’re
supposed to do… And try not to be LAME and spoil
all the fun! Just give in! Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste
it into a new e-mail that you can send.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person
who sent it to you. The theory is that you
will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and
Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you***
1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST AND MIDDLE NAME? George Stanton
2. WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? patterned boxers with “retro dots”
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? IPOD MIX on random…currently travis
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST FOUR DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 0428
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE LAST NIGHT? I think a coffee sweet drink type thing
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? probably red
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? perfect
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jenn
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes/face
10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? yup
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Blah, but a good blah. I got many things done and threw out tons of stuff from my past. Tons of old insurance bills and crap like that. And other stuff I planned to make art projects with and never had the chance… and now I realive how pointless the items were. I wish I would have gotten some work done though!
12. FAVORITE DRINK? tea w/ honey
13. WHAT ALCOHOLIC DRINK DO YOU LIKE? all. Stella or PBR for beer Vodka/sprite whiskey/cola for mixed, anything for a shot.
14. FAVORITE SPORT? none/gizmo quiz
15. HAIR COLOR? thinning blonde
16. EYE COLOR? blue
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES: Kristen – 28
19. FAVORITE FOOD? sushi, thai, indian, pizza, BBQ
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bad Santa, but started watching Ferris Beuller’s Day Off on TBS
21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 4th of July or Halloween
22. RELAXATION SPORT? bowling
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? not really
24. FIRST TEENAGE (OR PRETEEN) MOVIE STAR CRUSH? Girl with red hair from goonies…hahahahahahaha
25. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
26. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
27. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? SOLO (c:
28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? sure
30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? james or mikey
31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? you
32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? I live with 2 roommates, one being my sister. Our lease is up on Oct. 1. and I do not know what I am doing then. Thinking of buying a place or moving.
33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Currently reading Candide by Voltaire (actually the Ingenu), Marketing books by Seth Godin are on Deck followed by some self help (who moved my cheese and how to win friends and influence people)
34. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It is a google gel mouse pad
35. FAVORITE BOARD GAME OR CARD GAME? uno, black jack and monopoly
36. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? worked, then went and saw Napoleon Dynamite/
37. FAVORITE SMELLS? women, rain, bakery
38. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? no sir
39. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Finding out how things work.
40. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered and salted
41. FAVORITE CAR? I am thinking I want a vintage porshe (1957) or something. Everytime I see a giant hoopde I smile, so maybe those are my favorite.
42. FAVORITE FLOWER? none/orchid
43. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 6 real keys, and a knife that looks like one. STAB!
44. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Nope
45. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
46. RED OR WHITE WINE? red, but I will try any
47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Worked, and I think went to dinner. My sister also threw me a party around that time.
48. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No way.
49. LIFETIME GOALS? To create something huge and successful, and use the money and power of that company to make peoples dreams possible. Also I would like to dance with a “little person” at some point.
50. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? “what is love?”