When a B list blogger tags a D list blogger does that bring them up to the C list? Just kidding Awall
So there is a game of tag that is going around the "seo blog" network and I was tagged on it. The path went like this:
Now in order to participate in this I need to give 5 facts about myself:
1. I am the last Male in my bloodline. This means at some point I need to start working it like Johnny Appleseed
2. I actually went to college for welding at a point in my life and am an amazing welder. Preferring the control of TIG (tungsten inert gas), to MIG, Stick, or Oxy Acetylene.
3. Although I am supposedly a "kick ass PPC guy", art is one of my passions and I am told I should paint (art not houses) for a living.
4. The rumor floating around is that my middle name is Wertrose, it is actually STANTON.
5. I am actually the THIRD George Kepnick. Gramps > Pops > Trose. If a woman ever gives birth to a "trose original" I do not know if I am passing the name.
Here is where I link to 5 people I would like to know more about:
1. Caveman – I <3 Caveman
2. Darren Dalasta – Go hang a salami, Iâ€™m a lasagna hog
3. Phil – Fix you www. issue and that was swwet domain kiting writeup
4. Caishnah – Learn to drive*, come to the US, ROAD TRIP. (*optional)
5. SEO Loser. Enjoy the sweet 1.3 referrals a day you will get from this site. And say hello at the next conference.