So I am wondering if I am just a pussy or what, but it seems like everytime I shovel the snow my back is a little tweaked the next day or so.
Yes I do sit on my ass 9/10 of the day, but I would think after a few times of this I would build up a tolerance. The snow was not even that bad or heavy yesterday (like an inch) yet a have a little muscle ache like I hit the gym hard. I did do the whole thing at warp speed so I would be ready when company came over…
So what one/s is it:
1. Shoveling is the ultimate exercise and it will work your back out, always.
2. You shovel like an idiot and should focus on how you do it rather than the speed you shovel at
3. You are a pussy
4. Your back is seriously messed up and you will be crippled in 5 years.
5. Get normal exercise and shut your complain hole
6. Hire one of your bratty long haired neighbors to do it.